Wednesday, January 15, 2014

14 Days of Love Series Day #1

Hello,

      Everybody I will like to begin this week with my first project for my 14 Days of Love Series 2014. This is a series that I am going to run from today through Valentine's Day and I will be posting around every other day or so, some weeks I might even squeeze in a few extra posting if time allows. If you are  not a follower now is a perfect time to become one so that you can keep up with this series and get some inspiration to create some quick & easy Valentine's Day goodies.

Double Heart Card 






Supplies:

Silhouette Store 3D Heart Candy Box Design # 38513
Banner Label Set Design #51287
6 Banner Set Design #20957
Pattern Paper:  Martha Stewart Enchanted Woodland
EK Sucess Scalloped Scalloped Border Punch
Verve Stamp Set 
Xyron Sticker maker 



2 comments:

  1. Seen your post on facebook - SD and Cameo users so popped on over. Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks So Much For The Support.

    ReplyDelete