Monday, January 20, 2014

14 Days of Love Series Day # 4

Hello,
        I am back today to share with you guys the project that I created for Day 4 of the 14 Days of Love Series. I love the way this project came out, because when I started it I did not know the look  I was going for. The results were better than I expected, I  took a lot of picture so that you can see all the dimensions and how the project looks from all different angles. I hope you give this project a try.

Triple Heart Box







This box was intended to be use as a gift card holder, but this goes to show you can use your files for things other than listed.
Supplies:
Heart Gift Card Box by Jamie Lane Designs 
Silhouette Store Design ID #53431
Pattern Paper- American Crafts Paper Pad35929
Cardstock- Recollections
Stamps- Verve Stamps Love Notes
Bling- Recollections
Hershey's Nuggets

Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute project! I need to add that file to my collection.

    ReplyDelete