Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year & Welcome to my New Blog Silhouette Junkies

Hello,

      I am glad that you stop by today! This is my first post and I will like to welcome you all to my new blog. I started this blog after much inspiration from Diane who has the Exploring Cricut blog, thanks Diane. I wanted a place where we can all get inspiration to use our Silhouette machines in all ways possible. There are many possibilities with this machine and sometimes we just need a little boost to get us started, I am hoping to get a Design Team put together to help me along this journey. We all know two heads think better than one, so if I can get a few contributors they can help with sharing their visions. I am hoping that this blog becomes a place where all us crafters can turn to when we have a "craft freeze". Please post a comment and let me know somethings you will like to see here on Silhouette Junkies and become a follower.



Thanks for stopping by!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So excited to see you start this blog. I am loving my silhouette and can't wait to see all the projects! Best of luck with the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diane for all your support!!!

    ReplyDelete