Saturday, January 18, 2014

14 Days of Love Series Day #3

Hello,

      I am back today with another project for the 14 Days of Love Series. Today is day three and I have to say I have been enjoying myself so far. It has been fun to use different files that I have purchased from the Silhouette Online Store that I just been having there sitting in a folder. Well I am putting them to good use from now on. I created a quick little file to fit over some lollipops I picked up this weekend. I hope you enjoy and give this a try.  

              Valentine's Day Lollipop Holders  





Supplies
Lollipop Holder file I created
Print & Cut with Design ID #  48372 by Stinkin Cute Paper Piercings. I used 3 different files but they all have the same ID# must be an error.
Sentiments from Verve Stamps
Paper by Coordinations


If you are interested in this file just send me an email and I will be more than happy to send it to you
silhouettejunkie@gmail.com
Thank for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute Rosa. I have not used the Print and cut because I figured the ink is way too expensive but love all the cuts I have made!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not use the print and cut much either, unless I am making centerpieces. But over all I still have the same ink tanks that came with my wide format printer and I have had it about 6 months or so.

    ReplyDelete